Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter went away


Hmm, where's winter this year? I hear it went away which makes me really happy ever since I'm a blogger ;) And the other thing that makes me happy is my new bag from Romwe that catches everyone's attention :) And speaking of Romwe you can win the little black dress, just scroll down to the end of this post to see what to do in order to get a free one! In the meantime I ordered a skirt and leggings and now I'm waiting for my package to arrive :)
















Photos: Anna Szol

Jacket & Pants - New Yorker | Cardigan - H&M | Boots - Forever 18 | Socks - Marylin
Bag - Romwe | Gloves - Atmosphere | Earmuffs - Christmas Market Wrocław


4 comments:

  1. Świetny zestaw! Uwielbiam fiolet, a rękawiczki masz przesłodkie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajna stylizacja. Zakochałam się w nausznikach!

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu