Thursday, April 25, 2013

Owl by myself


Piercing & Photo: RLM

As you probably noticed I have a new piercing :) It’s called Medusa and I wanted to get it for quite some time. I was pierced by Red Lipstick Monster, a professional piercer and a talented make-up artist :) I was so happy to meet her. Because (I know you would never say that about me :P) I’m afraid of needles…. And she pierced me quickly and it didn’t even hurt that much. And then we had a nice talk, it felt so great to meet someone so passionate about what they do. So if you want to get a new piercing in a safe and professional way or a gorgeous make-up you should definitely contact her! Btw. I hope you like my Medusa as much as I do :)

I also would like to thank all of those who supported me on my facebook page when I wrote about my depression. I feel so relieved to be able to talk about it out loud. I’m happy to be understood and I know I’m not weak, I only have been strong for too long. And even though it’s hard to talk about it, it’s harder to keep it inside. But the most important thing is that everything’s fine now. I have this blog, I have my music goal and I’m gonna make it :) And if I can, you can make it too, no matter what you dream about!

And what do you think about my new outfit? Do you like owls as well? ;)

















Photos: Paweł Wasiluk

Scarf - New Yorker | Jacket - SH (Miso) | Sweater - SH (H&M) | Pants - Bershka | Purse - Claire's
Belt - NN | Boots- Forever 18 
Earrings - Christmas Market Wrocław | Ring - H&M 


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for your visit my dear and your sweets comments!

      have a very nice day :)


      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. Przepiękna torebesia i chusta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetna torebka!
    pozdrawiam i w wolnym czasie zapraszam do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this owl is sooo cute

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, congratulations on your blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow :D bardzo fajna ta Medusa :D pasuje Ci :)
    a torebka sówka jest rewelacyjna :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this scarf and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. świetny piercing, sama poza uszami zdecydowałam się tylko 2 kolczyki, ale lubie oglądac osoby które maja ich nieco więcej :) kto wie... może się jeszcze na jakiś skuszę :D

    ps. torebka jest taka urocza!

    pozdrowienia,
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu